Another way to explore
Finalised with researchers and end-users, Elice is currently developing a specific product, Leo, including a device, smart plastic consumables embedding DetScan™ technology and a dedicated reagent.
- Thanks to its electrochemical technology, Leo benefits from the advantages of any electronic based technology: it is inexpensive, robust, reliable and easy to implement.
- Leo is particularly suitable for parallelised analysis of DNA, RNA and protein samples.
- Leo enables to shift from optic based analysis to electrochemical based analysis for a broad range of biological molecular applications including qPCR, HRM, protein interactions analysis.
- Our consumable is available in a 48-well format. 2 new ranges of products (low volume format and 8-well format) are currently in development.
Leo allows to perform several usual molecular biology applications in routine use, without specific expertise, and with cost and time saving process:
- PCR and Real Time PCR
- Melting curves
- SNP analysis
- Isothermal amplification
- Protein Thermal Shift Assay
Leo uses the same protocols as the optical approaches, the electrochemical DNA binding probe being also patented for PCR applications.
- Benchtop size: our solution is easy to handle and allows space savings.
- Multifunction: our product is dedicated to the majority of daily used applications in molecular biology labs.
- User-friendly environment: no specific skill is required.
- No post-analytic treatment (time & cost saving process).
- No internal calibration is needed.
- Low cost (electronic based technology).
Flat block thermal cycler
Easy Life Science, innovative tools
© Easy Life Science